Saint Kitts / Nevis Second Passport
The Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis is located in the Leeward Islands. It is a federal two-island country in the West Indies. Both in area and population, it is the smallest sovereign state in the Americas. It provides for great advantages including dual citizenship and tax free worldwide income. The St Kitts and Nevis program is long established and offers other great benefits. These include but are not limited to, inclusion of dependents children up to the age of 25 years old, and dependent parents or grandparents over 65 years, fast processing within four months, no requirement to travel to St Kitts and Nevis during the application process and no interview, education or management experience is required. Another great advantage, is citizenship for St Kitts and Nevis provides for visa free travel to more than 100 countries including Schengen member states, UK and Hong Kong.
There are two investment options available under this program. This includes a donation to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF) contribution made up of the following contributions:
- US$250,000 : Single applicant;
- US$300,000 : Family with up to 3 dependents (spouse + 2 children under 18 years);
- US$350,000 : Family with up to 5 dependents (spouse + 4 children under 18 years);
- US$450,000 : Family with up to 7 dependents (spouse + 6 children under 18 years);
- US$50,000 : Additional per person above 7 dependents;
- US$75,000 : Dependents over 18 years old;
- US$4,000 : Due diligence for each dependent over 16 years.
The second option is that of real estate investment, where you will be required to purchase a property to a minimum value of 400,000 USD invested in government approved shares in a real estate development. The investment must be maintained for a minimum of 5 years. We work with trusted associates who can advise you on approved real estate.